Sunday, October 28, 2007

***** Price List *****

No, the prices haven't changed, exactly, but definitely updated. It's just that the list was getting to be a little far down for folks to find!

***** PRICE LIST *****

I am often asked how much I charge for my quilts. Because each quilt is made to order, and dimensions may differ from quilt to quilt, it hasn't been easy to come up with an answer! So, as a general "rule of thumb" I've decided to charge $.04 per square inch. That's for what I do. If the quilt is too large, I'll send it out to be quilted after it's pieced together, and if I do that, then the cost of the quilting is added on. That might vary, and because long-arm quilters are usually backed up, the finishing of your quilt may take a while. Now, if you want your large quilt tied instead of quilted, there's no extra charge for that.

Here's the math: Length x width = square inches x $.04 = price rounded to the next highest number. (Plus the cost of quilting, for large quilts. I usually do baby quilts and crib quilts myself.)

What follows are some general approximate prices, but remember that your quilt may be trifle more or a trifle less:

Square baby quilt 36x36 = $ 52.00

Crib quilt 36x54 = $ 78.00

Lap quilt 54x72 = $156.00 plus quilting charge

Twin size 54x90 = $195.00 plus quilting charge

Double size 72x90 = $260.00 plus quilting charge

Queen size 90x108 = $390.00 plus quilting charge

King size 108x108 = $467.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home